Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Isaac Newton" on Bible Prophecy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 2006 in PROPHECY!

I can't tell you how thrilling this website is! Its like getting an email from a fellow believer, Isaac Newton that has been suspended in time for the past 300 years!

I studied 4 semesters of calculus and 2 semesters of physics and 2 semesters of astronomy in college. I used to plot the orbit of projectiles launched from earth for my final exam in 2nd semester astronomy. So I have studied Isaac Newton's discoveries (heavily) and applied them. And now to hear his words regarding Christ and his insight into Bible Prophecy, .......I'm just blown away!

I had read about Isaac Newton's study of the bible codes at the Bible Code Digest website some years ago, and was impressed by that. But to realize that he had such insight into the scriptures that it has taken mankind collectively 300 years to just reach his level of insight and understanding ....and...... to actually hear his words as a fellow believer, like he is giving a bible study or sending you a word of encouragement.......I can hardly take it in!

Truly amazing! Just another little gift from God!

Since there are no "accidents" in God's kingdom, I have to believe that God allowed Isaac Newton's bible studies to be "sealed" until NOW for a reason. But what reason? Daniel received the prophecies 2600 years ago but did not understand them. They were sealed by God deliberately "until the time of the end". Then 300 years before "the end" Isaac Newton cracks the code and accurately unseals them......but through a series of events, Isaac Newton's bible studies are suppressed for 300 years...... until now. Why?

Perhaps his bible studies are meant to be confirmation for us?

Isa 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which [men] deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it [is] sealed:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​-

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​-

Pro 25:2 [It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

[link to www.triumphpro.com]

[link to www.fivedoves.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP