Users Online Now: 1,761 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 27,240
Pageviews Today: 41,799Threads Today: 24Posts Today: 223
12:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think if everyone did a complete moral inventory of themselves purged their demons and came out clean maybe we could deal with everything
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm only stating this because I have to. In march my son and I wound up living in abject poverty in a trailer court in a swamp in southern Ga. Things were spiraling out of control I lost almost 2 thirds of my body weight in 3 weeks I had the time to look at myself in the mirror look at all the things I have done wrong or right. After that I was able to look at myself and say I'm not such a bad guy after all. Maybe if we all did that we could deal with everyone easier knowing that in the end we are all good people, but we just don't know it yet!!

Thanks again for letting me ramble on
Peace and Love
Guitaqrguy55
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP