Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Americans Will Receive Microchip Implant In 2017 - NBC Prediction
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hidden RFID Chip Tracking, Exposed In Obamacare!

The mark of the beast is already here. They just need a Big enough excuse to usher it in!

NBC has recently predicted that in 2017, all of America will be tagged with microchips. They will be implanted to help identify individuals immediately. According to the report, the technology is used to answer one question, "Am I who I say I am?"

Some worry, however, that the RFID Microchip will give the government too much power, allowing them to track every move. In some states, like Virginia, legislation is in process to stop this from happening.

Once they get the chip inside you there will be no limit to what they can do to you...Force you to take brain chips and any other chip they want you to have turning you from human to their robot, there will be no limit...As Dhaboo says, it just takes one big event to force the initial RFID into you, this is all they need to do....Ability to buy and sell seems to be the best way to go...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP