Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 727,975
Pageviews Today: 1,282,417Threads Today: 549Posts Today: 9,333
03:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ******Name That 80s/90s TV show Meme Contest! ******* Winner gets a karma full upgrade for 1 month!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey everyone i have a full karma upgrade to give so I have created a "Guess That TV Show from the 80s and 90s Meme Contest"!

How to play:

I will list the 12 pictures below. You are to tell me the television show that the picture details. I prefer you to list them as so:

1. ..............

2. ..............

3. ..............

etc, etc - you get the picture.

I will close the contest in 48 hours or until someone guesses them all correctly. After 48 hours if nobody has guessed them all , the prize goes to the first person with the most correct guesses.

Note* edited posts will be automatically deleted from contention so if you need to update your guesses youll have to make a brand new post. Feel free to inbox me with questions about the contest rules.

The winner gets a full one month karma upgrade!

Good luck!

1. Tmcontest1

2. Tmcontest2

3. Tmcontest3

4. Tmcontest4

5. Tmcontest5

6. Tmcontest6

7. Tmcontest7

8. Tmcontest8

9. Tmcontest9

10. :Tmcontest10:

11. Tmcontest11