Users Online Now: 1,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 296,876
Pageviews Today: 481,282Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 2,716
05:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I get Sleep Paralysis every single night. Please help!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a serious thread. Every night I get sleep paralysis, or maybe more accurately 4-5 days a week minimum, but I am also prone to getting 3-4 times in the same night. It ALWAYS happens when I am falling asleep, not waking up. I have also noticed certain spots in my house when I sleep or nap are more susceptible to triggering an episode. It comes on suddenly, often a full blown attack within 5-15 seconds. A huge wave of pressure and vibrations sweep over my body. Like a heavy invisible cloak is weighing me down. Within 3 seconds of feeling the pressure I try to move and even by then it's sometimes too late. I try wiggling my toes, fingers, arms, jerking out suddenly, etc. anything that works. Many times I feel close to breaking the bond but then get sucked deeper into the void. The farther I go, the worse and more horrifying it is. The episodes usually only last 1-2 minutes before I muster the strength to 'snap out of it', but if I try to go back to sleep shortly after an attack, I am prone to another one within literally seconds of letting my guard down again.

It's a really bad feeling. Not sure how to stop this. Have tried praying, different sleeping locations, sleeping on my back, side, etc. I often have pretty frightening dreams too but that's not nearly as bad as the paralysis. I can cope with nightmares, but being paralyzed and feeling like I am sucked into a deep dark void is a whole different ball game.I know all about the supposedly negative energies/demons causing sleep paralysis, and have all the symptoms of this, and have had them for several months now. Before I never had sleep paralysis ever and now it's a nightly occurrence.

Please offer suggestions on what I can do to stop this. As I said I've tried prayer, as well as sleeping locations and postures while sleeping. I don't know what else. And if you have any questions about my experience just ask. In fact I was woken up by one tonight which is what triggered me to write this. Thanks in advance.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP