Users Online Now: 2,001 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,978,043
Pageviews Today: 2,920,195Threads Today: 799Posts Today: 16,542
11:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject could it be true that he was found in Iraq and his remains being used to clone or recreate a once powerful leader
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay this is a very old article but I am just curious about a few things in regard to it.

First off here is the original article

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]

Now from the article

"I don't want to say definitely it was the grave of King Gilgamesh, but it looks very similar to that described in the epic," Jorg Fassbinder, of the Bavarian department of Historical Monuments in Munich, told the BBC World Service's Science in Action programme.

I cannot however find much more I know the article itself was published in April of 2003 and we went in to Iraq in March I believe of 2003. I would assume the find was at least a month or so prior to the press release here I can solidify that assumption because like I said I cannot find much background on the official findings. But there is a curiosity that is starting to grow for me as to what was found.....was there a body?

There was an interview on omega radio with steve_fail in which he claims to have spoken to someone who was part of a special operations unit there who claimed that there was a body and it was in a state of "remarkable preservation".

In the following video if you go to about the 20 min mark Rob Skiba goes over the findings if you watch the whole video its an eye opener but for the sake of time I am just referring to what he goes over there.

Has anyone ever seen any updates on the find in Iraq in 2003?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP