Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My friend is in the Illuminati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't know what to do. He is with them, the Illuminati. Must be. On several occasions it has been clear that he is serving some Master. I don't know why, but he is pretty brilliant you know.

Listen, we are both pretty OK people, enjoying life and soforth, but there is something odd about him. Like he is lacking the ability to feel empathy. I don't know. I like him, but he is somewhat odd. For instance, the other day I told him that I felt the need to reconnect with my family members.

He was like a question mark. "Sometimes I felt that way, but that is when I had a client project to finish". His eyes just went blank. And we disconnected in some odd way. And I felt very emotional about this. How come he is so bot-like when I open my feelings to him?

Please help me out here, what should I do with this? I mean, here we have this guy leading a pretty successful life and he seems just so damn off in some way. When this happens I just feel sorrow. Don't know why, but there it is.

Thoughts about this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP