Users Online Now: 1,965 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 814,684
Pageviews Today: 1,508,078Threads Today: 718Posts Today: 12,623
04:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATED: I Just Sent An Email To Judge Jeanine Pirro At Fox News! Read It...Let Me Know What You Think. OBAMA Admin. BUSTED On BENGHAZI!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.foxnews.com]

Americans are sinking under the weight of the Obama Administration. We are at a loss for words, but you are very well helping us by being our voice. Americans need a voice now more than ever.

We trust you, Judge Pirro. You love America, as we do. I represent many who wish to see you become involved in politics...go to Washington, Judge Pirro!

Benghazi has broken us. We are so saddened by the scandal, and we are at a loss of what to do now. What can we do?

You speak for us. We need you. Please run for office, and please keep us updated on Benghazi. We cannot turn away from this issue.

Obama has ruined our America. He never loved America. He loves power over the American people. This is all he wants. He is ruining us.

However, some of us are still alive, and we want to stand up against what is happening in our beautiful Country.

How we pray he could be impeached!

Out of all he has done, out of all of his lies, Benghazi stands out. We will not forget it. Please go forward for us, Judge Pirro...continue to investigate the lies and manipulations done by those we depend on to take care of Americans...not to let them die in hell.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It is official! The Obama Administration has been caught red-handed, and it is about time for Benghazi to be blown wide open.

The Benghazi terrorists who carried out the massacre on the Embassy were overheard by the CIA, as they called their terrorist headquarters.

Busted at last!

Now it is out in the open that the attack had nothing to do with the anti-Islam video, and the Obama administration knew about it from the moment it happened.

Those terrorists just picked up the phones of those dead at Benghazi, and blatantly called their own people on them!

It was picked up by the CIA in real time.

I am outraged all over again, but at least there is something definitive now! Praise to God!

I wonder what Hillary will say now...

[link to www.foxnews.com]

UPDATED BOMBSHELL:

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAD EMAIL, WHICH INFORMED THEM THE ATTACKERS AT BENGHAZI HAD AL QUAEDA TIES, TWO DAYS BEFORE SUSAN RICE SAID ON TV THE ATTACK WAS CAUSED BY A VIDEO.

HILLARY CLINTON SAYS IN HER NEW BOOK, THE ADMINISTRATION RELEASED INFORMATION CONCERNING THE ATTACK AS SOON AS THEY WERE PRIVY TO THAT INFO.

THEY KNEW FROM THE GET-GO THAT THE ATTACK WAS PERFORMED BY AL QUAEDA AND TERRORIST GROUP AFFILIATES!

THE LIES ARE BLATANT, AND THIS CANNOT GET ANY WORSE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP