Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 831,398
Pageviews Today: 1,479,563Threads Today: 493Posts Today: 10,421
02:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Let’s talk “certificates of live birth” and the truth about them. (Bringing this back to the surface so people know the truth)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is my wife’s; I covered up all relevant info about her. I left her first initial, last two letters of her middle name and last three letters of her TWO different last names on her "certificate of live" birth.

We’ll start with a bit of her story, her mother was a prostitute, and her father was a drug addict. He got life in jail before she was even born. Her mother gave her up at age 6.

The social worker assigned to my wife was a very special lady, when she retired she showed up at our door and handed my wife a box of info she was not allowed to give her. In that box was the original birth certificate.

When we go down town and get a copy of the “original certificate of live birth” it’s not the original, they changed it.

My wife was legally adopted then given back to the state because her adopted parents were nuts and I then meet her in the orphanage.

The names that now appear on her “official original certificate of live birth” are her adopted parent’s name! Now listed as her birth parents Legally

The only existing copy with her real parents’ names is in my hands because of her social worker. The social worker had the power to change her original, but luckily kept and returned the real document to us.

So a social worker who was new at her job at the time had the power to change who appeared as the birth parents on a "original certificate of live birth" for a child in state custody.

So next time you hear people arguing about Big-O's birth certificate and is it real or not, remember what I just showed you...

The real original

LB1

the now "legal" original that is on file

LB2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP