Users Online Now: 896 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 300,687
Pageviews Today: 456,605Threads Today: 176Posts Today: 2,319
05:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did the Illuminati attempt to sacrifice Harrison Ford and failed???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't buy it was an accident. IMO it was a failed attempt of sacrificing him, announce his death on Friday 13, create a worldwide commotion and use the energy to make a timeline shift.

According to Mediamass there was a FB "RIP Harrison Ford" earlier this week. I didn't find anything but they say it was online:

Harrison Ford death hoax spreads on Facebook

Rumors of the actor’s alleged demise gained traction on Friday after a ‘R.I.P. Harrison Ford’ Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ‘likes’. Those who read the ‘About’ page were given a believable account of the American actor’s passing:

“At about 11 a.m. ET on Friday (June 13, 2014), our beloved actor Harrison Ford passed away. Harrison Ford was born on July 13, 1942 in Chicago. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”

Hundreds of fans immediately started writing their messages of condolence on the Facebook page, expressing their sadness that the talented 71-year-old actor was dead. And as usual, Twittersphere was frenzied over the death hoax.
 Quoting: [link to en.mediamass.net]

billclinton1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP