Users Online Now: 1,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 129,721
Pageviews Today: 211,500Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 1,286
02:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Van Susteren speaking out Obama Admin THREATENS Career of Fox News Reporter For Digging Too Deep On Benghazi
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WOW where is all this stuff going...

Obama THREATENS Career of Fox News Reporter For Digging Too Deep On Benghazi

Fox News anchor Greta Van Susteren charges that the Obama administration tried to press her to shut down a colleague’s reporting on the jihadist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that cost the lives of a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.

Jennifer Griffin serves as a national security correspondent for Fox News

“In this call, my friend told me that my colleague Jennifer Griffin, who was aggressively reporting on Benghazi, was wrong and that, as a favor to me, my friend in the administration was telling me so that I could tell Jennifer so that she did not ruin her career,” Van Susteren wrote.

Van Susteren said that in her 20-plus years in the business, she had never received a call to try to shut down a colleague.

“Here is what I know: Jennifer is a class act … experienced … and a very responsible journalist. One of the absolute best in the business – no ax to grind, she just wants the facts.”

Van Susteren said she challenged her friend in the Obama administration to provide facts to back up her charge against Griffin

[link to thelastgreatstand.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP