Users Online Now: 1,897 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 543,722
Pageviews Today: 897,317Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 5,001
09:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chemtrails are real. Look up for more than a second. Believe your own eyes.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Tried reviving the old thread. Here's a new one.
Seems to be the last topic on GLP that still strikes a nerve.

Ok all you chemshill, ballbag-garglers. Suckers of Satan's scaly, propagandist government pecker...Let's re-start from here. Always keep in mind, I do, sincerely love you all:

But it is a fact that there is some form of clandestine, jet-delivered program of spraying something in our skies. It is ongoing, and has been, in one form or another, for well over 10 years.

When invoking "science" to justify calling me a chemtard or uneducated (which i must admit makes me feel even more justified in my beliefs), please give evidence of your education, and why it trumps many years of honest observation, by so many honest, and uninvested people. Are you an atmospheric scientist? Prove it with documentation, shilldouche. If not, my honest testimony trumps your bullshit, fake science credentials in a court all day long.

Please also explain why you so fervently attack our "crazy" beliefs so relentlessly, when the world is filled with all manner of cults and ignorance and wacky, ill-informed and potentially dangerous extremism, that would be more worthy of investigating and debunking and thwarting.

I think its because we're a group,of honest, and observant people who happen to NOTICE WIERD SHIT IN THE SKY. And the only reason we're attacked, and not left to be judged as fucking crazy by the public at large, is because we're right.

Oh, I forgot... There's cake in the conference room.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP