Users Online Now: 2,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,191,307
Pageviews Today: 1,991,119Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 13,761
08:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: Senior FIFA Official Tells Sky News "Suarez MUST Face A Severe Sanction" For Yesterday's World Cup Biting Incident!...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message BREAKING RIGHT NOW!!!: A Senior FIFA Official (Speaking On Condition of Anonymity) EXCLUSIVELY Tells Sky News "Suarez MUST Face A Severe Sanction" For Yesterday's World Cup Biting Incident During The URUGUAY v ITALY Decider Match!
This just off the wire, folks: Sky News has just received EXCLUSIVE information from a senior FIFA Official who was speaking on condition anonymity, that Louis Suarez, the Uruguay striker who allegedly bit Italy defender Chiellini during yesterday's big World Cup group decider, "MUST face a severe sanction."

FIFA, the world football Governing body, is currently in an emergency disciplinary process to resolve the issue of the allegation of misconduct during yesterday's heated footie match and reach a verdict as to the punishment Suarez will be handed. The latest I have from FIFA is a statement made a few minhtes ago, possibly by the same Official: "If we [FIFA] allow this where will it stop???"

Pundits are now debating what they believe should be the appropriate punishment for the volatile Uruguaian striker. Most are agreeing that the star will be handed a two year ban from International football, however. It is still a hot point of contention as to whether the ban should also include his club career, too.

Football jurisprudence experts and various authorities on the correct legal application in such cases have been saying today that FIFA is expected to hand Louis Suarez a 24-match ban from International football which will work out to roughly to the two years sanction that is now being speculated the forward will be handed.

Several redeeming qualities and attributes that friends and fans of the Uruguayan player are hoping will mitigate Suarez's disciplinary punishment are the facts that he IS a world-renowned star of the game on the pitch and has brought much joy to millions of fans worldwide; and known by all his personal friends and family to be a genuinely affable, family man and good friend off the pitch.
When asked about the biting incident during a post-match television interview late last night Suarez denied he bit the Italian defender and shrugged it all off saying that Italy's Chiellini was to blame for what happened because the Italian "elbowed" him in his face first.

Meanwhile, speculation is rife regarding the future of Suarez's club career at Liverpool F.C. So far the only statement I have been ale to get is that Liverpool is currently waiting to see what disciplinary steps FIFA will take against their troubled star striker. Pundits seem to be of the belief that the Merseyside football club could possibly sell the player who is currently valued at £70,000,000. Should Suarez's national team progress further that sum could possibly increase due to his pivotal goals against England that gave Uruguay's World Cup campaign huge impetus. Sky News's footie Pundit Ray Wilkinson said today that he expects Liverpool to sell now whilst a lot of money can be made from the sale of the player given his current form for both club and country...

Another interesting aspect about the whole ongoing Suarez "biting" story is that the player's sponsors, such as Adidas and '888 POKER', are already believed to be reviewing their deals with the footballer.

This story has just been broke EXCLUSIVELY by Sky News so I haven't yet got a link and have to hack-away on my Droid myself to get you all this. Anyone who can find it please post it for the rest of us. Many thanks, sports friends!

ICELANDIC NOTES: I'm gonna' keep this concise, friends, but my own personal belief is that first of all, the Mexican referee is NOT to blame for not taking action against Luis Suarez last night simply because he was busy attending to play that was still going on towards the Italian corner flag. Please stop blaming the ref. He was arbitrating the game elsewhere at the time. That also goes for Chiellini the Italian defender who told Italian State television Rai Uno that he blames the referee. He's stupid and is culpable of having elbowed Suarez anyway. The whole world has seen him do that, now.
Secondly, this was not the worst foul that has taken place on the pitch during this World Cup; by no stretch of the anti-Suarez imagination! The so-called "Suarez bite" was extremely superficial and in no way ever endangered Chiellini's football career. Even during last night's game itself a much worse foul occured against a Uruguayian player when an Italian player lunged his boot at full force into a Uruguyan player's shin which looked very serious to all who saw it. Should HE be banned fr the next few games? It WAS a much worse foul! I've seen players' shins LITERALLY break into multiple pieces by such fouls. Anyone remember Manchester United's Roy Keane's sickening foul against that Norwegian player? It's happened more than once in the Englsh Premiership, folks. Suarez is a kindergarten nurse compared to such psychos! Kooky, but harmless.
I predict FIFA WILL hand Luis a two-year International ban, yeah; but his club career will contnue, possibly in Spain and not England.
I'm trying to get information from Liverpool's American owners concerning their next steps that they intend on taking specifically with regard to Suarez's future at the Merseyside club. As soon as I get some more info I'll be back...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP