Users Online Now: 1,625 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 687,206
Pageviews Today: 1,469,973Threads Today: 747Posts Today: 15,708
10:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HELL - If you don't think there is a HELL!!! THINK AGAIN!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE IS A HELL, THINK AGAIN!!

Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may DEPART FROM HELL BENEATH.

Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt BE BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL, to the sides of the PIT.

Ezekiel 31:16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I CAST HIM DOWN TO HELL with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and SHALL BURN UNTO THE LOWEST HELL, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Psalms 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hastDELIVERED MY SOUL FROM THE LOWEST HELL.

Ezekiel 32:27 And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, WHICH ARE GONE DOWN TO HELL WITH THEIR WEAPONS OF WAR: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Amos 9:2 Though theyDIG INTO HEL, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt DELIVER HIS SOUL FROM HELL.

2 Samuel 22:6 The SORROWS OF HELL compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Job 11:8 It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? DEEPER THAN HELL; what canst thou know?

Job 26:6 HELL is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be TURNED INTO HELL, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalms 18:5 The SORROWS OF HELL compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalms 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them GO DOWN QUICK INTO HELL: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalms 116:3 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the PAINS OF HELL gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Psalms 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I MAKE MY BED IN HELL, behold, thou art there.

Proverbs 5:5 Her feet go down to death; her steps TAKE HOLD ON HELL.

Proverbs 7:27 Her house is the WAY TO HELL, going down to the chambers of death.

Proverbs 9:18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that HER GUESTS ARE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL.

Proverbs 15:11 HELL AND DESTRUCTION are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Proverbs 27:20 HELL and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Isaiah 5:14 Therefore HELL HATH ENLARGED HERSELF, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9 HELL FROM BENEATH is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isaiah 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, AND WITH HELL are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your AGREEMENT WITH HELL SHALL NOT STAND; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Isaiah 57:9 And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase thyself EVEN UNTO HELL.

Ezekiel 31:17 They also WENT DOWN INTO HELL with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

Ezekiel 32:21 The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the MIDST OF HELL with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

HELL IS VERY REAL, MY FRIEND, VERY REAL INDEED!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP