Users Online Now: 2,332 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,882,747
Pageviews Today: 2,608,097Threads Today: 637Posts Today: 12,122
08:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING!!!! Stunning: California Couple Says Asked to House Immigrant Children
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
ANN: Great. Well, we have some interesting news. My husband Eddie is on the phone with us. We live in Southern California, and we're Catholic, active Catholics in our community, and there was a town hall meeting last evening, emergency meeting called by our local parish priest, ordered by our bishop (unintelligible) and the Archdiocese of San Bernardino. They have made the decision that they're going to absorb the immigrants that are coming through because the federal government called the bishop's office on Monday and they're gonna be busing these immigrants to our communities and asking us to open our homes and to house them for up to a month. The church will reimburse us for any out-of-pocket expenses and we were told not to talk to anybody about it, especially the media. I'm not especially happy about it. My husband is a retired doctor, and he will share his concerns with you regarding this matter. Eddie, do you want to go ahead and talk about your thoughts?

RUSH: Okay, Eddie, I'll come back to you in just a second, but, Ann, I want to clarify. Did you say that it is the Catholic Church that the government called and asked for assistance?

ANN: Yes.

ANN: Yes. That's what they asked us, not to get the media involved. The diocese will reimburse us for any out-of-pocket expenses.

RUSH: Now, wait. Because you're gonna be asked to house some of them yourself?

ANN: Yes.
 Quoting: Limbaugh Transcript

[link to www.rushlimbaugh.com]

This is one predictino GLP has gotten right? Numerous fellow GLP'ers have been claiming the next step will be for the Federal Government to get you to house the illegals in your spare bedrooms!!!!!

GLP Prediction Coming True?

IS THE GLP EFFECT BROKEN?

IS THIS TRULY THE SIGN OF DOOM TO COME???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP