Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Looking to catch my landlord breaking in...iSpy...kinda freaky
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I ran across iSpyconnect, google it if you'd like-I'm always wary about adding links.

I'm looking for a free motion detector program that can use my built in webcam. Everything looked great- motion and sound detection, can run in the background (so not obvious)... but then what I read was a little disturbing:

"Install iSpyServer on their computers and setup a video feed of their desktop - you can password protect it and leave it running in the background. Hey presto - you can now sign in from anywhere in the world and watch a live feed of exactly what they're working on"

EEEK! Yup, that's a little scary. Basically it's saying that it's not just watching the room, but also watching everything on my computer too.

Anyone know of a *safe* (relative term, I know) program to use? You know, maybe one that doesn't log in and read all your information? Funny how they work that in like it's a perk.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP