Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject phoenix lights baby! August 9th Ontario, Canada Low flying V-shaped UFO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Orange Orb UFO Phenomenon Spotted in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada BY Brayden Wickie
[link to www.youtube.com]

what she saw that night a brief description

Published on Aug 10, 2014
[link to www.youtube.com]
This is not fake or a hoax this is real and what we witnessed in the sky above Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada. We did not put this video up to be bullied and named called which appears that is what is happening with most of the comments. I applaud those who are adult enough to treat me and my husband with respect and to be genuine enough to show that. My husband and I have now taken the liberty of disabling the comments. Around 9:30 pm on August 9th, 2014 in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada my husband and I video taped this fleet of orange orbs silently passing over our house. We were enjoying the evening by a fire when they started to appear. There had to be around 60 or 70 of them and the video doesn't show the extent to how many there really were. My husband and I were both fascinated and I at the same time was frightened. It's obvious by the video that it threw us for a loop wondering what the hec these UFO objects were. They were silent no sound, they were orange and glowing not flickering or burning out just a bright orangish glow, but they were moving smoothly they just kept coming and coming. I can't explain what they are but they were too high and moved too fast to be those Chinese latern things that some people will try to say they are. On the right hand side where some appear to go out there is a tree line the objects didn't fade out they only went behind a treeline and appear again once past the treeline. I thought our fire was attracting these things and wanted my husband to put our fire out but he didn't. Anyways people will comment all kinds of stuff and that's ok My husband and I were the ones in our back and front yard seeing them and video taping them and we know what we saw! If you live in Ontario Canada and saw these UFO orbs please comment and let us know where you are, when you saw them and what time of the day or night. Thank you and enjoy the video. This video belongs to the respective owners (myself and my husband) and is therefore our property and no one has the right to save, post, copy, duplicate or alter this video in any way with out written authorized permission by us. Thank you!

OK just found this.... now its getting a tad crazy

searched google news this came up BUT I am not going to post the URL i think it has a ban ... grab some of the text search your self it should come up

phoenix lights baby!

Low flying V-shaped UFO spotted by Canadian witness

Posted by: Roger Marsh August 11, 2014

An Ontario, Canada, witness at Burlington reported watching a large, V-shaped UFO that was first thought to be a building – until it moved about 9:40 p.m. on August 10, 2014, according to testimony in Case 58833 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was driving to a friend’s house when bright red and white lights were first seen.

“I thought it was a structure’s lights until it started moving and I stopped my car,” the witness stated.

The witness described the object.

“It was a wide/long, V-shaped object with two lights at each point, two on the outer wings and one in the middle. Each light was red with a smaller white light atop. Initially I thought it was a building until it started moving.”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP