Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 864,266
Pageviews Today: 1,141,755Threads Today: 278Posts Today: 4,286
09:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do you think the Illuminati wants chaos?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why is it that TPTB want constant wars?

Is it population control?

Is it war profiteering?

Is it sadistic enjoyment of control of world events?

Is it obsessive desire over eugenics?

Is it a twisted sense of Utopian goals?

Or is there something more?

I have always said this in the past, and I shall continue to say it.

The reason that it requires repetition is because your skeptical mind and ego that boasts so much about knowing the truth refutes me.

Do not be proud of possessing a scientific mind.

A mind that can not accept the bizarre to truths of the universe is utterly worthless.

I am not a believer. It is pointless to believe.

What we need is to Know the Truth.

So back to my point. I have always said that there are two views to the Illuminati conspiracy.

One is that they are just basically money hungry bankers, and politicians obsessed with power and influence.

Two is that this has to be understood from an occultist perspective.

Because like it or not, it is both of the above.

And with the second view in mind, there is an Evil in this world that utterly wants to bury humanity into chaos, evil, darkness and corruption.

When people fail to see that their integrity and spiritual values is what is at stake here, they fail to fight it. But you can. In every moment of your life, you could do something that would infuriate the Illuminati.

The Illuminati has succeeded in changing people, in ways the people do not even fathom.

The concept of religion and God is completely confused in the mind of the public consciousness.

Here, there and everywhere, are videos of the Illuminati conspiracy, Jesus conspiracy, religion used for control conspiracy.

With truths, and half-truths the people are moulded until eventually they become atheists. Goal accomplished.

Like I said again. I am not a believer.

But it is true, that lies have been told about Jesus. It is true that religion is being used as an instrument of control. Both in the east and in the west.

But...

This does not mean that everything we learned was a lie.

Separate truth from untruth, and you will see what I mean.

Divide the lies from the scriptures, and you will see why TPTB are really afraid of all religions.

When you can not destroy something, you corrupt it. This is what they have done to all religions of the world.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP