Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UFO Photographed over Ketchikan, Alaska — August 19, 2014
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
I was on a small cruise ship touring in the Ketchikan area (the Tongass Narrows) with a group of co-workers and friends. At about 8:00 PM, I was taking some photos of the sunset with my iPhone. I took three shots of the sunset. The following evening, as I downloaded the photos to my computer, I noticed the bright light in the sky (upper left corner of all three photos at slightly different angles since the boat we were traveling was heading north or north-west as I was taking the sunset photos. I did not notice the bright light in the sky as I was taking the photos, yet the light object is clearly in the photo. Since I did not see the object directly at time of the photo, I cannot say that it was actually moving in the sky. On the photo the object or light appears oval of possibly disk shaped. I have attached 3 original digital photos.
 Quoting: Witness Report

Pics:
[link to www.theeventchronicle.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP