Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Devil's Graveyard
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The devil's Graveyards?? H2
Yes I watched it and was freaked out at the end..Yes the 12 vortices were discovered in the 70's by Ivan Sanderson..If all those scientists were vaporized and nothing left, why didn't the host take his camera down there and film the aftermath close up? Since there was no danger left why not take a look see..They kept more time showing the boy being attacked which is bad enough but when the whole team was killed they only showed it once at real speed..And with a blast like that, the host never said anyone ever tested the field later to see if the isotopes were gone..There was no memoriam at the end and you think there would be..The show seemed real scientific but more desperate at the end..I hope this was not a made for TV drama, but real..I would like to see the real obituaries of those scientists.The head guy reminded me of Brian Cranston from Breaking Bad. Please only comment if you watched the whole show.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP