Users Online Now: 2,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,160,084
Pageviews Today: 1,621,302Threads Today: 444Posts Today: 8,046
01:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Run Arab, Run Arab, Run, Run, Run.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's really been quite exhilarating, enjoyable even, (tho I suppose I shouldn't really say so) this last couple of weeks to see over half a million Jew hating Lebanese Arabs forced to flee their homes into an uncertain feature. Their humiliation and weakness exposed for all the world to see as their airports, power stations, hospitals, cities, roads, in fact all the infrastructure of a modern state is being deliberately destroyed.

It's payback time you Lebanese Arabs. Remember those huge anti-Jewish rallies that you used to hold in your football stadiums? Why don't you hold another one now with all those Israeli jets buzzing around? Think about that when the bombs fall down. Remember how your womenfolk used to warble and trill as they handed around trays of sweets to your neighbours in celebration whenever you heard that another group of Jews had been ripped to pieces by a suicide bomber? Now you can find out how the Jews feel.

And for what? All; because a couple of *@#%&* Yids got kidnapped and killed. You don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do you? You thought that Jewish and Christian blood was cheap didn't you? That it could be spilled with impunity. You read too many stories of German and Polish concentration camp guards dying in bed at a ripe old age and thought that you could indulge in your Jew hatred cost free didn't you?

And don't you "faithful" Roman Catholics think for even one moment longer that your filthy Devil worshipping lying 'priests' have any power to save your souls. I've seen into the stinking black heart of your foul religion. There used to be a huge second-hand bookstore in Burbank CA with a large selection of religious books and a massive selection of Roman Catholic books. I've seen dozens upon dozens of your vicious anti-Semitic books written during the 40s, 50s and 60s that where on sale there. I walked out of that bookstore knowing you for what you are.

How many of you remember Munich? You know the Olympic Games where Yassar Arafat's killers murdered 11 Israeli athletes. Remember there was a slight embarrassed hiccup, then the games carried on as if nothing had happened. I mean it was only Jews right? Well the Lords saving you Germans, Poles, Russians and other Jew haters until the Gog-Magog war when He shall put a hook into your mouth to go against Israel. There is a saying (it's not a biblical one) that revenge is a dish that is best served cold. Your dish I fear is going to be served cryogenically frozen. On that day the Lords people will do great exploits. A thousand shall flee from one Jew and ten thousand shall flee from two Jews.

But you won't escape you wicked people. Oh no you won't, because on that day the Jewish ancestral memory will stir and they will remember. They will remember all the programs, all the blows of the knout, all the insults. Oh yes you can be sure that they will remember the concentration camps, the gas chambers, the burnings alive, the children driven into slavery. Their people cruelly worked to death and chased from pillar to post. The whole towns and villages that where marched off into the pits in the forest where they where slaughtered by the sword or shot to death. Those who where buried alive, raped, tortured to death, and murdered and made to suffer by all manner of evil ways.

It says so in the bible you know that they will track you down. Oh you can run, run like the very Devil is on your heels, but it won't do you any good you know. Like wolfs after a rabbit they will track you down to your home, where ever it may be and they will kill you. It won't stop there either because why should the families of Jew haters continue to exist. Your wife and children will be slaughtered also along (I think) with the rest of your stinking rotten family. You think that the bibles a joke hey! Well you had better start reading it while you still have some time, otherwise you will find out to your horror just how wrong that you are.

Syria's next I think. Ha yes Syria. President Assaid you long streak of shit, read this…"Behold Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." (Isaiah 17:1) Ha you can't even stop Israeli jets buzzing your Presidential Palaces whenever they feel like it. What Israel is going to do to you will be a terror unto the whole world. You planning to do something next week maybe? What a big woo woo you are. You used to brag and boast on the world stage about what you where going to do to Israel. Whats up! Cat got your tongue?

I bet you know what it feels like to be a rat trapped in a corner don't you? Yeah I bet you do and guess what? I'm enjoying every minute that I think about it. My God is all powerful and your going down sucker. Sadly I know that you will strike Israel a cruel blow first, but you and your Jew hating country will perish in the nuclear fire right afterwards.

Egypt, the quiet one. Isa 19:1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it. Don't think that people don't know the real reason for the high level railway bridge across the Suez canal and the railway line that goes up to Gaza. Along with the old Russian trick of sending many dozens of jam packed trains to the end of the line and worrying about the traffic jam afterwards.

Jews aren’t stupid you know. Yeah we know all about the vast dumps of ammunition, food, weapons and other war supplies that you have been quietly dumping in secret locations throughout the Sinai over the years. In treacherous violation of your solemn peace treaty with Israel. You sinned against God big time when you did that you know. There is also the matter of 400 years of your cruel slavery of the people of Israel to be settled.

Oh and bye the way do you really think that all the modern missile factories that you built with the help of Syria, Saudi Arabia, North Korea and others will save you in the day of Israel's righteous anger? I'd think long and hard about it right now if I was you. Don't get me wrong I do mean it in the nicest possible way. It's just that when your fucking head is flying off in one direction and your body is flying off in another you won't have very much time left to think about it.

The Palestinians. Ha what can I say about you?

Oba 1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be [any] remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken [it].

Bye, it wasn't nice knowing you.

I expect that by now one or two of you might be wondering if perhaps I might be mildly psychotic? Well remember this: Two of the disciples wanted to strike Jewish villages with lightening because they rejected the words of the Lord, but He told them not to. And another one cut off a persons ear in the Lords presence.

Truth seeking Jews and Christians are soon going to be facing a fearful hatred. The witches and the out and out Devil worshipers are going to "rule" this world for a short season. Hell is too small to take all of them it says in the bible that Hell will have to be enlarged to make room for all of them.

Do you really want to end up there for all of eternity? Yes Jesus Christ is a God of love, kindness, healing, peace, mercy, grace and forgiveness. But how can He forgive someone with a proud and stubborn heart who refuses to acknowledge their sin and has no desire to even try to change their evil ways?

I also know that there are quite a few decent Arabs/Muslims whom God loves who are and will be suffering great hardships. But He will take care of them as He will take care of you and me. Non of us can escape this time of testing.

As for the rest of you remember this: Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Also please remember that I don't wish to see any of you finish up in Hell. Perhaps it might be that when you are sat shivering in an old factory somewhere, burning car tires to keep warm and hunting rats for food while your hair is falling out because of radiation sickness. That you might yet find the Lord while you still have a little time. But you could die tomorrow, so if you take what I and others say lightly then you do so at peril of your own soul.

EDIT 31st July.

This message is aimed mainly at those of you who have been 'drifting through life', which was my situation until I found the Lord in my late 20s some 30 odd years ago. The 'good old days' have gone, the ecomonies all shot to hell and our leaders are slick talking lying Devil worshippers. The days of bloodshead and the Lords vengence are upon us. So do not make the mistake of listening to those who have just been cherry picking from the bible, because a balanced bibical diet includes crab apples and sour grapes.

Don't turn to the main line churches they have been taken over by the Devil a long time ago, apart from some honorable exceptions here and there. It's all about the personal relationship. Jesus Christ exists, you exist. If you see Him He will hear you and find you. Look! If children in the African bush can find Him, then why can't you. So don't take all day about it. You could die tomorrow in your sins and finish up in Hell.

In the meantime try to be generous to strangers. If the worst comes to the worst I'd sooner see the dollar I gave to a bum go towards a bottle of Thunderbird than towards some TV preachers brand new luxery 20,000 sq ft ranch house. Perhaps you might be amongst that blessed group that the Lord says to on Judgement Day...Mat 10:42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold [water] only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

And leave Israel alone. Jew hatred is a powerful tool that the Devil is using to unite people and draw them to his side. I'm warning you in all deadly seriousness that if you get sucked in you may never get out again. Be strong.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP