Users Online Now: 1,937 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 787,048
Pageviews Today: 1,054,006Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 4,365
09:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dr Joshua Stone... dead, or ascended?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone know if this prolific writer died of a disease?

See:

DR JOSHUA DAVID STONE PASSED ON TO THE SPIRIT WORLD!

Greetings Beloved Friends!

I, Dr Joshua David Stone, am happy to announce that I was told by Spirit and the Masters that I have completed my Spiritual Mission and was free to go back to the Spirit world to continue my work on the inner plane in the Synthesis Ashram, I AM University, and Office of the Christ. As I mentioned in the 13 main write-ups explaining the I AM University, I am in Spiritual leadership of the inner plane Synthesis Ashram formerly held by Djwhal Khul. I am also President of the inner and outer plane I AM University. I was voted by the Hierarchy in 2004 to become the next World Teacher for the next 2,000 year cycle, following in the footsteps of the Master Jesus/Sananda who held this position the last 2,000 year Piscean cycle. I have humbly been chosen by Spirit and the Masters to hold this position of World Teacher for the 2,000 year Aquarian Age cycle, and I am currently in training with Lord Maitreya who is the current President of the inner plane Spiritual government of Planet Earth, to be his successor and serve as the President of the Spiritual Hierarchy for the next lifewave currently incarnated on Planet Earth. I have made Gloria Excelsias the next President and Director of the I AM University on Earth. I will continue to run the I AM University on Earth from the Spiritual world, and since Gloria is an Ascended Master Channel I will help guide her how I want the I AM University run on Earth as well since I can communicate with her 24 hours a day since she is an open channel. This being said, Gloria will still be the next earthly President of the I AM University. .................................................................................​....................................... ......................

etc etc .... ad infinitum - as usual!!

[link to www.iamuniversity.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP