Users Online Now: 1,865 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,137,633
Pageviews Today: 1,902,857Threads Today: 766Posts Today: 13,015
07:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Grand conspiracy - Earth is threatened & we are being kept in the dark & fed on bullshit.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok alot of research has drawn me to this conclusion.

read all you can on the following areas:

solar activity trends
chemtrails
global warming
emergency drills

here's my theory:

Man made global warning is a cover story designed to obscure the fact that the sun is getting hotter. The reason for this is damage limitation from TPTB.

If TPTB are facing a situation of high severity over which they can exercise no control then they will never admit this to the general population. General panic would ensue. So instead they produce an easily believeable cover story that mans activities are responsible for the warming of the planet, which in fact is not actually fully correct. This also gives them the opportunity to conduct massive social engineering to their own agendas with the fear factor of human caused global warming to back them up.

TPTB are trying to mitigate the situation by chemtrail spraying over population areas to reduce the impact of the increased solar intensity.

Now how far this process will go i cannot say. If the earth continues to heat up or if this is a temporary situation is beyond my means to determine. However the prognosis does not appear good.

if you heavily research the topics above it does not take much effort to reach the same conclusion, just a matter of making connections.

so it will be interesting to see what will transpire.

HOT dead3
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP