Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROM IS NOT FOR WHITE GUYS ANYMORE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I HAD A NICE CHAT WITH MY 15 YEAR OLD SON ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL TODAY...

He was asking me advise on how to ask a certain girl to homecoming for 10th grade.My son is Tall, and since he is a pro trained boxer has an amzing build, he is 6'2" around 205lbs. He was explaining to me that all of the good looking white girls only date black guys. He said this gilr was different and he had learned that she didn't date black guys.

I understand interracial dating is going to happen, but I questioned him on his statement of "every hot girl only dates a black guy", and he was adamant. It is the "norm" for a cute little blond girl to have a black boyfriend, not harvard bound mind you, but just future desk clerk material, and in addition, they also have "girlfriends" that they bring to the black boyfriends, for 3 somes. He said maybe a couple pretty girls preferred white guys, and that's it.

I do not speak racist, personally I hate ghetto if you are white or black, black people living the good life are fine with me, but my son is gravitating towards a few kids with rascist views.

Is this what happens when TPTB have spent 40 years of TV and Rap shoving diversity and mixing of races on us?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP