Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LUMINOUS DISPLAY IN THE SKY - THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message site crashed when I tried to post this before, so I apologize if it double posts: I checked, and dont see it; good thing I save posts like this ;)

not trying to hijack the other thread:

Strange Symbol Appearing all over the world
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

BD 4073
June 30, 1947

LUMINOUS DISPLAY IN THE SKY - THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST

You should be heedful of end--time appearances. And thus, changes in nature shall soon become conspicuous, you shall be able to observe a peculiar power-play, a phenomenon which must make you think if you regard it with the right attitude towards Me, the Creator, Who causes also these appearances to take place in order to turn all men's attention to Himself. And you shall be astounded at how small the number of those who have the right attitude towards Me - how they seek to explain everything in the material sense - unimpressed even by extraordinary phenomena.

It shall be a luminous display visible in daytime, which shall appear in the sky without prior signs and shall appear in the sky without prior signs and shall not allow of any interpretation other than Christ's work of Salvation, because it is in the shape of a cross, with the unmistakable countenance of the Saviour. And this luminous phenomenon shall give rise to much debate, and My servants shall then be ready, for this appearance is the prelude, it is meant so to speak for all men, because it can be seen by all. But how differently shall it be regarded, and how little understood. I cause a visible sign to appear in the sky, and yet find very little attention; I place the work of Salvation before their eyes that they may find beatitude, but faith in Him is as good as gone and shall not be found even through this luminous appearance.

Because mankind has become too worldly-minded and does not want to believe - they want to shirk all responsibility, which they could not do if they had faith in Jesus Christ. And thus this luminous appearance too shall serve as a sign from heaven - a sign of the end-time for the few. An inner disquiet shall indeed take hold of most, yet only fleetingly, making way for tense vigilance, which however holds good for only the appearance as such.

They will not believe that same is tied up with the imminent end and only deride the believers who make these predictions known to fellow-men to prepare them for the end. The former shall find little credence, yet must not slacken in their work for My kingdom, because such opportunities are a special grace for men to contemplate, and to formulate the notion of possible intercession by supernatural forces through natural phenomena of an extraordinary nature, and that the phenomenon is intended by Me for a pointer to the end.

Science shall be offering an explanation which will be accepted, but whoever strives spiritually shall recognise My hand therein and shall cheer and rejoice the imminent end because the world has nothing more to offer him; yet his heart is full of hope for life after death, and he longs for the last hour, which shall free him from worldly affliction - as I promised - to come in the clouds to gather Mine elect to My kingdom. He knows when the earthly tribulations increase to a point where no earthly help can be anticipated. Then I shall shorten the days of My elect that they may remain faithful and endure to the end.

AMEN

see the whole story at [link to exexexe.com]

and this paragraph there:

One short month later, on September 23rd of last year, the Symbol reappears for the whole world to see- this time simultaneously, in all five continents, as clearly visible cloud formations in the skyline. What's interesting here is, all five sightings occurred in highly populated areas, unlike the first sighting in the generally isolated, open plains of Northern Ireland. We're talking, Sydney, Australia; Mexico City, Mexico; Accra, Ghana; Sussex, UK; and Jakarta, Indonesia. The urgency in which the Symbol is delivered has picked up pace and more than ever, it's demanding the world's attention; IT DEMANDS TO BE HEARD.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP