Users Online Now: 1,909 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,077,213
Pageviews Today: 1,801,230Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 12,224
06:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHAT HAPPENED IN INDIANAPOLIS YESTERDAY?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WHAT HAPPENED IN INDIANAPOLIS YESTERDAY?

Posted By: soonenuff <Send E-Mail>
Date: Tuesday, 29 August 2006, 9:33 a.m.

Sounds like someone had something going on...HAARP? Supernatural? Who knows?

[link to www.wthr.com]

SNIP*

Indianapolis - Downtown Indianapolis was treated to a bizarre, strobing light show early Thursday morning. Streetlights flashed rhythmically and constantly inside a square-mile of downtown.
Pedestrians complained about a horrible electrical smell. "I've never seen anything before like this," said one. "Kind of weird," said another.

"Makes it hard to read the paper," commented one man at the bus stop, where there was talk and speculation about the eerie light show.

"It's weird. I don't know what was going on," said an IndyGo bus driver.

Views from Channel 13's Skycam showed the lights flashing on and off in the dark around Monument Circle. But it wasn't War of the Worlds!

"I noticed I could hear my tires sounded a little different when I was driving through," said one driver.

A sign downtown offered the friendly advice, "Don't be afraid of the space rays."

Back to earth and underground, crews from Indianapolis Power and Light worked on the problem throughout the morning.

"We know that a contractor was involved. A contactor is like a switch. Something has caused that contactor to malfunction and that's what's causing the lights to strobe off and on," said Crystal Livers-Powers, IPL. *END SNIP*
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP