Users Online Now: 2,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 771,656
Pageviews Today: 1,355,340Threads Today: 442Posts Today: 9,254
01:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is a MUST READ - Lectures on the Holocaust - Controversial Issues Cross Examined by Germar Rudolf
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a MUST READ - Lectures on the Holocaust - Controversial Issues Cross Examined by Germar Rudolf

I have been up all night reading this amazing book. I cannot put it down because it is a wealth on knowledge regarding the events surrounding WWII, mainly about the 'Holocaust'

This is for the serious reader but I dare any open minded Holocaust believer, that is, if there is such a thing, to go through this book and refute anything Germar Rudolf throws at you.

I will not spoil the book by mentioning anything contained with in because I wouldn't know where to stop but you can imagine what it's all about by its title. Or can you? (I can hear the Zionist Jews and their ignorant defenders now, "yeah it's anti-Semitic, Neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier clap trap”) How wrong you would be!

I also recommend it to the youth of today who will be indoctrinated with the mainstream Holocaust stories in school. What a great way to slap your teacher in the face with facts that will astound him/her, on the other hand, it may make him/her angry. Then again, with a bit of luck, it may make the History teacher curious.

Anyway, ENJOY!

[link to vho.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP