Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Most bizarre and horrible dream of my life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok first please no one take offence. This is a very disturbing dream. It starts out I'm in my house, it is my house everything is normal. I change things around in my house in the fall so i can bring all my plants {mostly cacti} back in for winter. Ok here is the horrible part, I have native american heads. They seem to be half mummified but still part alive. I set them in a window with my plants and other native america artifacts I have. I set them face toward the room, but they turn to look out the window. i guess in my dream this freaks me out and I tell my husband I'm might put them away somewhere. My husband tells me you had better treat them as humans because they once were. Now this has got to be the most disturbing dream I've ever had. Anyone with any clue as what this dream might mean I would truely love to know. P.S. Please don't take offence anyone, I would never ever in a hundred million years own a person dead, alive in any fashion at
all..... If anyone has a clue as to what this might mean,,,, HELP, I'm very upset.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP