Users Online Now: 2,353 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,834,206
Pageviews Today: 2,540,216Threads Today: 622Posts Today: 11,791
07:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mark Iradian, producer of Screw Loose must be a pathological liar!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I posted these in the Screw Loose change thread but felt the need to try expose this liar to everyone.

Screwloosechange? I'm 4 minutes into the video and this guy Iradian is already whitewashing the truth.

Where Mr. Avery is speaking of the article that discusses NORAD drills using jets as weapons, Iradian inserts his text which states:

"Nice twist of words, but reading the article, it talks about airplanes laden with poison. Nothing to do with planes being used as missles."

Ok, either this guy is literally an idiot who cannot read, which I doubt, or he is just another willingly gullible coward who will not face the horrific truth of what really happened that day.

After four minutes this guy has already lost his credibility. Here's why.

Not only can you go and look for the article yourself and read the text of the very beginning that reads:

" WASHINGTON — In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties"

you can also pause the video just before this dipstick inserts his ridiculous rebuttal and read it right there. "HIJACKED AIRLINERS USED AS WEAPONS TO CRASH INTO TARGETS AND CAUSE MASS CASUALTIES."

All of you screwloosechange moron supporters need to research 911 for yourselves and stop waiting for someone to come along and fill your ears with the lies you choose to hear.

I'll bet you'll feel pretty stupid after you go back and look at that part of the video at 4:08 minutes into the video.

Man, I love this. I love rubbing this joke of a rebuttal in your sorry moronic faces!

Sorry, I normally don't do this, but this is too funny. What a bunch friggin morons!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP