Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject -- HOT PROOF!? -- Infinity Bible Code by Al Neal
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fell upon this looking for an mp3 to listen to tonite.

here are the mp3 links which I have not heard yet.

Name: neal1.mp3
URL: [link to vyzygoth.com]
Size: 14333179

Referer: [link to vyzygoth.com]
Description: MP3: 32kbs, 22050Hz, 59:43

Name: neal2.mp3
URL: [link to vyzygoth.com]
Size: 14448013

Referer: [link to vyzygoth.com]
Description: MP3: 32kbs, 22050Hz, 1:00:12

[link to www.infinitybiblecode.org]

I also found a short message someone posted about this on a message forum. Dont jumpt to unwarranted conclusions though, because this is NOT the bible code we have been hearing about. I suggest looking at the video, which I just saw, which explains it completely.

Now I will go an listen to the interviews.

here is that message someone wrote in 2005

To: Raymond Aguilera
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 5:32 PM
Subject: Possible Anti-Christ and His Number

Hey Ray, and everyone on the list, I know some consider this speculation, but Pray about what I am about to say please, because it is very interesting to me. Here it Goes...please follow along all the way with an open heart..

Here is the Bible code and how it works, in Hebrew, letters are also numbers, so we can get a total numerical value of a certain word by adding the numerical value of all the hebrew letters together. Let us say "Satan", this is one I know it works perfectly on. Satan converted to hebrew comes out to the number 359. Now the 359th total consecutive chapter of the bible comes up to be 1 Chronicles 21, the first time the word "Satan" is mentioned in the Bible. If you go back to the same story, which also happened in 2 Samuel 24, when David numbers the people, the same exact story, but since it is before Satan's official numerical number, the Lord does not use the word Satan. Now I know there is much much more to this code, but i dont know it..basically every single word in the King James Bible has been placed there sovereignly by God in its perfect position, pretty amazing if you think about it! I think there is a secret calender intertwined in there, psalm 118 is the middle of the Bible, and Psalm 117, is the shortest chapter in the Bible, and Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the Bible. I did not discover this code, but heard about it on a prophecy club radio show from i believe www.prophecyclub.com, from a guy by the name Al Neal.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP