Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Next Attack in USA ---> Los Angeles will be nuked
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to all-things-new.net]

Bryant Holmes:

"Around this same time, He gave me a vision of what the next attack would be like; He showed me a beautiful woman with a beautiful pearl necklace and a blue dress (I never saw the woman's face; I saw her neck, the necklace, and the top and collar of the dress)...

out of nowhere a man's hand came and snatched the pearl necklace and the feeling of panic, terror, horror, shock, fear, was like nothing that I have ever experienced; it is beyond my ability to describe it...I don't know specifically what the next attack will be, but whatever it is, it is going to be much worse than 911 and horrible beyond our comprehension."

...............................................................................​.......................

"This is a 4 part dream that the Lord gave me in late may/early June of 2004:
part 1

I was standing on something, I don't know what it was, and the whole earth was spread out in front of me, like a map..i could see everything, all at once, every continent, every city, everything...to my left was the US and Canada, Mexico; Europe was in in front of me. For some reason, the whole world was dark, because every city had its lights on... I saw lights on in buildings, but I didn't see any people. someone was standing next to me, narrating, explaining what I was being shown, but I don't remember seeing them.. I just remember a light next to me and understanding that the voice was coming from the light, but I couldn't see who was in the light...anyway, I saw 9/11 hit....there were 'ripples' that went through the whole earth, like when you throw a stone into a calm lake or something...there wasn't a feeling of panic or fear, but mostly sadness..not even sorrow, really...more like when a friend is hurting and you go and pat their shoulder like, 'awww, it'll be ok', kinda thing, if that makes sense... I saw people taking their money out of the US and putting it in Canada and France (France was prominent in this)... I mean, rich people, movie stars, etc., thinking that their money would be safe...

then I saw the next attack, which occurred on the west coast.... Los Angeles lit up like fireworks, at least 2 explosions...it was a nuclear attack...the ripples then went deeper and further than they did for 9/11....remember in the string of pearls vision that I emailed you about, that there was such a feeling of panic and terror that I couldn't even describe it? I felt it again in this dream, but the panic was not just in the US- it was worldwide...

i suddenly found myself in Africa, and I was walking among people, and they were crying, because they were very afraid... and the people in the US who had taken their money out of the US. and put it in Canada and France after 9/11, thinking that their money would be safe, were wrong...they couldn't get to their money anymore... the entire economy had locked up like an engine with no oil.. I saw, superimposed (if this makes sense) over the whole earth, a mechanism lock into place, like some kind of lock...i saw this land mass, that represented the economy, slide off into water, and it didn't rise again, though I got the feeling that people were really expecting it to...it was explained to me that these attacks are being taken advantage of (i hate to say orchestrated, but that's the feeling I got) to lead us into a truly global economy, but first, the existing structure has to be destroyed, because the existing economic structure cannot sustain a truly global economy..."

[link to www.markswatson.com]

===============================================================================​=========================================

Michael Boldea Jr.:

"I was silent as I watched the eagle, and was beginning to grow somewhat impatient, when suddenly, it seemed out of nowhere, a brown snake lunged at the eagle, and bit down on its left wing. The snake's strike was very quick and very precise. The eagle reacted without delay, clawing and pecking at the snake cutting deep wounds in its underbelly, trying to defend itself and ward off the serpent. Just as it seemed the eagle was winning the battle, and the serpent was retreating,

another serpent appeared, red and black diagonal stripes covering its body, and without hesitation struck out at the eagle's right wing, biting down, and refusing to release. After a momentary tug of war the serpent tore off flesh and feathers, leaving a large wound on the eagle's right wing. The second bite was much worse then the first, and for an instant the eagle was stunned.

Then a serpent much larger than the previous two, made up of many colors, slithered toward the eagle, opened its jaws, and lunged, taking the whole of the eagle's head in its mouth before biting down.

The serpents retreated and the man who had been standing beside me, walked to the eagle, knelt down, picked it up, and held it in his cupped hands. The look of grief on his face was beyond any I have seen in my life. Just seeing the look on the man's face broke your heart.

The man continued to look down at the eagle, and with a pained voice said, "The true tragedy, is that at any moment it could have sought the safety of the above, it could have soared toward the heavens and would have found its protection. This has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction."

[link to www.handofhelp.com]

===============================================================================​=========================================

David Compton:

"It's been a long time since I've had a Spirit inspired dream, but last night was one of the those nights. I was with some people traveling on an LA freeway. I kept getting the feeling that a terrorist attack was imminent, but I decided to stay quiet. The feeling got worse and worse until I told the driver to pull over under an overpass (this overpass was above the one below and underneath the ramp above which was quite wide). At any rate, I told everyone to get out of the car and crouch down under the overpass because something horrible was about to happen. For some reason they obeyed even though the driver was reluctant to pull over off of the freeway in heavy traffic.

As soon as we did so (everyone thought that I was nuts) there was a bright flash and explosion followed by a second flash and explosion. We were all extremely frightened beyond description. I finally glanced over the railing of the freeway and I could see over the rooftops since we were on the second level. I saw two or three small mushroom clouds that were very narrow streaming into the sky.

The traffic on the freeway was in a mess and several areas of LA were burning (extending into some of the hills surrounding the city). Suddenly, it began to rain and I wondered if this rain would help extinguish the fires. As I looked into the distance beyond these smoky columns created by these explosions, I saw another one go off far away in the distance and I crouched down again with the others scared to death and weeping."

[link to all-things-new.net]

Jim Bramlett:

"This past Friday night I was teaching one of my end time Bible prophecy courses. After class a woman came up to me and wanted to tell me about two visions that she had had.

The first vision was in late July of 2001. She saw a large city and the view in the vision was from directly above a number of large buildings. In the middle of these large buildings was a destroyed area where apparently a building or buildings used to be. She did not understand the vision at the time, but two months later when the TV images were shown above the World Trade Towers site she instantly realized that this was what she had seen in the vision!

When this woman came up to speak to me after class, she was quite visibly shaken. I then asked her to tell me about the second vision that she had. After the July of 2001 vision years went by and she experienced nothing further. Until, that is, late July again, but this time just last month in 2007.

She saw in this second vision a large area of destruction that was absolutely horrifying to her. She kept telling me over and over that this was much worse than 9/11! She was not shown any details as to location, but she does believe that whatever it is, it will happen soon. And she related to me that she has had difficulty sleeping after having seen this vision."

[link to www.injesus.com]

Adam Gadahn, Islamic terrorist:

"Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, God willing. At this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion."

(excerpt from videotape broadcast 9/11/2005)

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Gene Schmidt/Michael Boldea Jr.:

The Finger

Vision given to Michael Boldea.

I must relate to all who read our web-site the Revelations from the Holy Spirit as they were given to our ministry prior to 9-11 and last fall. About a year before 911 Michael Boldea and I were driving to the airport in Seattle Washington. Michael was driving and I was sleeping. It was about 3:30 in the morning. I know that I heard the car almost go off the highway and as I woke up Michael was alarmed and he looked very disturbed. I asked him if anything was wrong and he said "I will tell you later." The next day I again asked Michael what happened as he was driving and he said "I had a very powerful vision." "In the vision I saw a map of America and a finger approached the map and dug itself into the map up to the knuckle of the hand." "A voice started speaking..." I will allow a great event over this nation to try and wake her up." Michael asked why, and the voice said "because of this!" and Michael was taken to the inside of a large Church and he was in the foyer area of the church as they were having service. He heard alot of snoring coming from inside the church and it was so loud he could hear it in the foyer. The voice spoke again, "beacause many of my people are still asleep." "Many refuse to wake up, and this is why I will allow this trial to come over America." The vision disappeared and Michael said it was all like watching a movie. It was not long after this that 9-11 occured.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​---------

The Fist

Prophecy given to Michael in Romania.

I picked Michael up to start our fall 2002 tour from O'hare airport. I wanted to know if the Holy Spirit had said anything about America while Michael was in Romania. It was clear God had and Michael related to me about the vision with the finger in it and asked if I recalled that. I said I did and Michael said the Holy Spirit is warning that if America does not repent it will not be a finger that represents God's warning or judgement it will be a fist. This means the protection of God will draw back and America will have a cataclysmic event take place greater then 9-11. We pray this does not occur but God has seen what is clear to many of us that His warning on 9-11 was only heeded by a small number of people and apostacy, indifference, sexual sin, divorce, removing references to God from court houses, schools, and even an attempt to take "under God" from the pledge all mean one thing. America is stubborn and proud and has not repented.

Kato Mivule:

"In my dream, I saw the USA had just undergone major terrorist attack in a major city that brought about an economic crash in the nation. Millions of people were no longer working. I was out of work too and living on the few foods I stored. Everyone was told to stay in their houses and there was a semi curfew in America."

[link to www.markswatson.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP