Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Were the Beatles Mind Controlled Illuminati Agents and Was Paul Replaced in '66?
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 150777:MV8zMDUyMjhfNTI1NTc5MV81M0QyM0IwNw==] i don't mean the illegal drugs, i mean the legal ones of today, the acceptance of medicating oneself was what was ushered in under the beatles coattails, the all emcompassing paradigm that the pharmaceuticals companies have engineered over the past 40 years. it is a total world view and they used the beatles a lot, and yes the beatles burned out on it and tried to find some spiritual ground, who can blame them? [/quote]
It's hard for me to get my mind around this but then my belief system has taken some major hits the last 5 years...I've seen/heard somewhat credible evidence to these points . . .
1. Why was it necessary to replace Paul (just a car accident or did they need a different actor)?
2. How did their music further the Elite Agenda?
3. Was John Lennon killed because he was going to reveal the truth or decided not to go along with their agenda or for some other reason?
4. Was Bob Dylan used in similar ways?
5. Am I getting seriously paranoid and this is all bunk and I can return to appreciating Beatles/Dylan music for what it appears to be on the surface?
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.008s (5 queries)