Users Online Now: 2,246 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,251
Pageviews Today: 995,343Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 6,612
10:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Accidents and attacks associated with Bush security due to Voodoo jinx?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Do you think the break down of air force one, and these motorcycle motorcade accidents and also these Presidential security guys getting beaten up in different countries and Bush's daughter getting robbed; Are signs of the Indonesian black magic practitioner performing a voodoo ritual to jinx President George W. Bush and his entourage while he was on a brief visit to Indonesia?
[link to www.wtop.com]

"I don't hate Americans, but I don't like Bush," said Pamungkas, who believed the ritual would succeed as, "the devil is with me today."

He said the jinx would send spirits to possess Secret Service personnel guarding Bush and put them in a trance, leading them into falsely thinking the president was under attack, thus eventually causing chaos in Bogor Presidential Palace, where the American leader was scheduled to meet President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Monday."

hillary<---is this the Voodoo practitioner?
bushtard
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP