Users Online Now: 2,091 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 920,665
Pageviews Today: 1,224,501Threads Today: 305Posts Today: 4,721
10:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Father Creator God Becomes a Man Like Jesus, To Complete Salvation The Father Must Become The Anti-Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Father Creator God is the Anti-Christ

Yoshua Jesus after finishing his work on earth was & is the Christ, God the Father Creator-aka-Michael the ArchAngel, after finishing his work in the earth will become the AntiChrist.

In order for the Father God to complete salvation to his creation he needed to become as a mortal, sinfilled man, to take back the authority & power over death & hell from the Devil-Lucifer. But in order for God the Father to do that he needed his son to become the redeemer Christ so that the Father God could be lifted back up to his rightful place over all his creation, and in so doing bringing all mankind up with him.

Revelation 1:4-5, Grace be unto you, and peace, from him(God the Father) which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
5-And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Revelation 1:9, I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God(the Father), and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 7:14-17, And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15-Therefore are they before the throne of God(the Father), and serve him(the Father) day and night in his temple: and he(God the Father) that sitteth on the throne shall dwell(live as one of the redeemed in the blood of the Lamb) among them.
16-They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17-For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God(the Father) shall wipe away all tears from their eyes(through knowing sinful mankinds pain because he lived as a mortal man).

Revelation 10:7, But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God(the Father living as a sinful, mortal man) should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Revelation 11:15, And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord(Creator Father), and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:3-6, And I heard a great voice(Father God) out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God(the Father) is with men, and he will dwell(Be as one of the redeemed saints) with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4-And God(the Father) shall wipe away all tears from their eyes(through knowing mens pain through living as one of them); and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5-And he(Father Creator) that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6-And he said unto me, It is done. I(the Father God) am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:1, And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God(the Father) and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:3, And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God(the Father) and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Revelation 7:10, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God(the Father) who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

Revelation 19:11-16, Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He(Creator Father) who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12-His(God the Father´s) eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name(Michael the ArchAngel) written that no one knew except Himself.
13-He(God the Father) was clothed with a robe dipped in blood(of the Lamb, the Father God counted amongst the redeemed of Earth), and His(Father God´s) name is called The Word of God. 14-And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him(Michael the ArchAngel-aka-Father Creator) on white horses.
15-Now out of His(Father God´s) mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He(Father God) should strike the nations. And He(the Father) Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16-And He(Father God) has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Where there is a ´Ying´, there is a ´Yang´, where there is a ´Light´, there is a ´Darkness´, where there is the ´Christ´, there is the ´AntiChrist´. The great balancing act of universal salvation through Yoshua Jesus the Christ and the Father Creator God the AntiChrist.

Matthew 27:46, And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?”

FORSAKEN: means to renounce or turn away from entirely, the Almighty Father God while living as a mortal sinfilled man, rejects his son the Christ, to complete all salvation.

God the Almighty is the AntiChrist, he´s the one who is to come in his own name, and present to the world all of his lies and deceiving wonders. The trap has been set to ensnare the world, and the planning was completed before the beginning of all things.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP