Users Online Now: 1,566 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 502,366
Pageviews Today: 815,193Threads Today: 230Posts Today: 4,317
08:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject URGENT FRAUD ALERT: Cruz email instructs Utah voters to submit fraudulent absentee ballots
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ***UPDATE 1
k, here's the first email about the absentee balloting:
[link to i.imgur.com (secure)]

Here's the second email...

And I've also received a third email today...

I personally received this email this morning:

Team Cruz <[email protected]>
To XXXXXXX
Mar 21 at 4:48 PM

XXXXX,

Are you going to miss the Republican Caucus tomorrow?

You can still make your voice heard and vote absentee for Ted. Here is all you need to do:

Go to Utah.gop and print off the ballot after you have located your precinct number.

Complete the ballot and put it in a sealed envelope, and sign the envelope along the seal.

Additionally, you will need to submit a copy (front and back) of a government issued ID, separate from the envelope.

Finally, give the sealed envelope and the copy of your ID to someone who is participating in the caucus at your precinct and have them present it to the precinct chair.

If you can't make it tomorrow, we hope you will follow these steps and get your absentee ballot counted so you can #ChooseCruz.

Thank you for your support,

Team Cruz

PAID FOR BY CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT
www.tedcruz.org

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy

This message was intended for: XXXXX
You were added to the system March 19, 2016.
For more information click here. Update your preferences
Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email
 Quoting: Lyin' Ted

This is total fraud.

First, I served several years in a leadership role in the Utah Republican Party, so I know a few things about the process.

Absentee Ballot applications had to be submitted by last Thursday.
[link to vote.utah.gov (secure)]

There are only two things that will happen if people show up with ballots like this...

1) It will slow down voting while volunteers try to figure out wtf to do with these ballots. Hopefully, if people are doing their jobs, these will be thrown out.

2) The more likely scenario is, in the chaos, volunteers will just take the ballot and submit it with the rest of the ballots.

IF YOU DO THIS YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN VOTER FRAUD.

Fuck you, Ted, for doing this to the voters.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP