Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,043,376
Pageviews Today: 1,939,753Threads Today: 936Posts Today: 17,005
09:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does my dog deserve his 10 day jail sentence?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, a few of you know about this from when I posted a thread earlier this week about it.

I'm going to go into more detail about this "childs" actions towards my dog over the summer.

Over the summer, we had new neighbors move in right next door. We had our windows open (with pet proof screens) to save money on electricity. The 2 youngest children would come over into our yard & stand at the window & just torment our dog. (he hates strangers) We would tell them to leave. They would leave for 5 or 10 min., then return & do the same thing.

These same 2 girls came into my home while I was at work & my 2 kids were home alone. (my kids are ages 16 & 11) My oldest told them they had to leave. (no one is allowed in the house if the parents aren't home) They wouldn't leave, my son had to go over to their house & get the father to get his kids out of my house.

These same 2 girls, a little bit later in the day climbed over my 9 foot privacy into my back yard. My dog was watching them & going nuts with his barking at the same time.

The way I see it, my dog viewed this "child" as an intruder & a tease to him because of her behavior.

My question to ALL GLP members is - Does my dog deserve this jail sentence? His shots are up to date. (can't prove it - lost my records & the vet & his wife are dead)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP