Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,064,779
Pageviews Today: 1,433,512Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 5,714
11:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Farewell, beautiful friends! See you later!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe this is LTC Peachblossom's last post. We will see what her operator decides at the end of the day.

The thing is that LTC Peachblossom never was more than a persona. It has never been claimed otherwise. She shares many qualities with her operator. Some are very different though, like gender.

I'm actually a man to begin with. I'm sorry if some of you feel deceived. I'm married with a beautiful woman which provided me with an excellent model to use as template for the sentiment, spirit and behavior of LTC Peachblossom. Everything was just emulated female behavior, based on my knowledge of women in general and this wonderful woman in particular.

I have found it very useful for me to enact a female, caring perspective on issues that I find interesting. Maybe it was because of my profession which is rather masculine, as a way of simulating possible solution ideas on hairy problems. I thank you all for your responses! You have helped me in ways that you have no idea about, through analogies and metaphors.

It could be nice for you to know that I have had no concurrent personas going at GLP besides "Peach" - in that respect I have been totally honest during the existence of LTC Peachblossom.

I think I will miss her, and feel grief for the loss of her, but this is the right thing to do right now.

One thing is fore sure. I love you all, my GLP friends!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP