Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,830
Pageviews Today: 2,010,874Threads Today: 857Posts Today: 17,771
10:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Not Knowing is Essential to Eternal Life!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not Knowing is Essential to Eternal Life!

What a revelation that I just got!

Yesterday, Thursday, December the 14th, 2006 I had a strong urge to start a new thread on God the Father, God the Holy Spirit Mother, and the Void, because I had been pondering aspects of their beingness all day. But I did not start a thread because the time did not feel right. Usually when the timing is too soon, the reason is that I will get more revelation later. Well, today, Friday, I did get more. All week I have been playing my MADDEN 2005 football video game on the playstation II. I have been working on my OFFENSIVE playbook and without getting into details, I was PERFECTING it so that the offense would run ALL forms and ALL routes at least once. I love statistics and I love to make charts with pretty colors in gel pens! I have been making charts all week and getting frustrated because, and you will not believe this, because of having to wait until it was my turn to go on offense. Think about that for a moment.

Only tonight did it dawn on me, (DUH) that of course, I can take control of the other team's offense and make them run the ball and fall on the ground and kick the ball back to me in a minute or two! DOUBLE DUH!

okay okay

So... I did not KNOW that. Yes, I KNEW it was possible, but I did not KNOW it all week; meaning that the thought to use that knowledge that I HAD did not come up to my consciousness. Yet, all the things I learned while seemingly wasting time were very important to the point I reached tonight when I realized that I could rush the other team to give me back the ball. Therefore, even though it seems STUPID that I did not utilize knowledge that I had ( setting the game controller to control the other team), still it was not WRONG for my life that, that was what happened. THIS IS WHAT REAL LIFE IS ALL ABOUT!

People! We can NOT evolve without the existence of NOT-KNOWING. Therefore, if NOT-KNOWING has to exist, then the aspect of NOT-KNOWING HAS to be within God the Father. Anything that exists must source itself within God the Father, by definition of what God is, and what God has to be, which is "everything".

Now then, if you read the threads linked in my signature below:
--> [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

In the True Cosmogeny you will read that the Father DID NOT KNOW of the existence of the Mother, because Her Light is Dark-Light and when He separated "NOTHING" out of Himself, She was in the Nothing. Now, listen! This seeming 'mistake' was NECESSARY. One reason that it was necessary was that the Father HAD to NOT-KNOW about at least one thing! The fact that the Father did not know about the Mother actually proves that the Father is PERFECT - ie - He IS everything, even the aspect of NOT-KNOWING.

How is He still perfect? He is still perfect because even though He did not know She was there, everything still came out perfect. You will have to read my threads on the True Cosmogeny to get more details, but briefly, I will explain some points here.

In order to have Physical FORM, you must JOIN Light (Mind) to INTENTION (Will). The Father expresses His personal-personhood as Light (Mind) and produced an electrical field which then produced a magnetic field who is the Son (the Christ). The Son is the Father's 'Self-begotten' Son. This is easy to understand, and when I was first trying to understand it, I simply bought a grade school science book at a used book store and read up on electricity and magnetism. Magnetic fields create electricity, and electric fields create magnetism. So, the Father and the Son, together created FORM. However, the FORM they created has a FLAW in it, because, in the END, the Father is SUPPOSED to create FORM with the Mother's Magnetism. In other words, the FORM that results from the Father JOINING with the Mother (His Will) is the TRUE DIVINE PHYSICALITY. Thereofe, the FORM that the Father made with the SON, is TEMPORARY and subject to Death (being removed forever).

Another understanding that you might note is that the Son and the Mother are both of the same essence, which is Magnetic. Think about the "former rain" that is the Spirit of Christ, versus the "latter rain" which is the Spirit of the Mother! Now, imagine we will be experiencing BOTH the former and the latter rain together! This will be brand new and even MORE than the apostles experienced on the day of pentecost.

Another understanding that you will get if you read that link to my threads which explain in detail the True Cosmogeny, is that in the VOID you can have MIND(s). As long as the Minds do not INTEND to make THINGS (physical things) the Void is happy to have many minds in it, dreaming or imagining their things. So, since the Mother and Her magnetic (dark-light) essence was 'hidden' in the Nothing (void), then the evil-mind beings started to USE HER (the origin of abusing women) essence to make creations with THINGS that the VOID automatically would send out anti-matter to destroy (the origin of entropy, rust, decay). These evil-mind beings recycle our souls whom they have deceived into being born into these creations, over and over, tricking us into becoming more and more evil like them (making children unto themselves to carry on their INSANE REBELLION).

If you read the True Cosmogeny, it explains that God the Father sent His own Mind attribute (basically He Himself) into the Void and together with the Mind of the Void who is the Mother's Daughter (who is the Daughter of Zion), the two of them devised a creation that would TRAP the evil-mind beings and destroy them forever, which is the righteous thing to do. This creation is the one in which these evil-mind beings have been defeated by the Christ of the Father who manifested as Jesus of Nazareth; as a son of Mankind. Much more is explained in those threads, which you should cut and paste and save in a file and/or print out and share with others. All the revelations that God has given me over the years on this subject are in there, and they can be understand logically.

For example, one major NEED in creation for all beings is to be able to SEE God. Yet, as it says in the Bible, no one can see God face to face and live, because He is a consuming fire. But do not forget that God is PERFECT, and if His children NEED to see Him, then a way for them to see Him will automatically COME TO HIM. His perfection causes anything that is needed to come to pass automatically - this is one of His attributes. It is the attribute quoted in the bible as: all things work together for good, to those who love God and are called according to His purpose. The Father's Mind attribute manifests as the son of man, Elijah. In the Bible, God promises to send Elijah to us to restore all things before the great and terrible day of the Lord. For all intents and purposes, since the Father expresses Himself personally as His own Mind attribute (He is Light), then the person who manifests this attribute, is the Father, in FORM. Elijah will be the Father to us, in Form, forever, so that we can SEE HIM.

These are just a few of the understandings that the True Cosmogeny can help you ascertain on your own if you work with the logical concepts and seek the truth and sincerely ASK GOD to help you KNOW HIM more and understand Him more. The True Cosmogeny will PROTECT YOU FROM DECEPTION!

For example, you will not be fooled by Second Heaven rebellion evil-mind beings who might come pretending to be ascended masters and 'good' aliens, once you understand exactly where they came from, and what their real agenda is. You will understand that they want to KILL EVERYTHING, over and over; start a creation, let it die, start another one, let it die, while they live as MIND-ONLY in the VOID which they POLLUTE with their presence. The Void's true purpose is as a repository for all 'potential' thoughts that have not yet been MADE into form, and as the place where we DREAM when we REST/SLEEP.

So, if all this sounds strange or far out, please see the threads I have posted since last summer here on GLP.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

END_OF_MESSAGE

hdee
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP