Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VIDEO: Michael Tsarion and my apology
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please be blessed while watching this video of a Michael Tsarion lecture.

[link to video.google.co.uk]

2012 - The Future of Mankind

The Granada Forum
3 hr 24 min 48 sec - 03-Aug-2006
www.originsandoracles.com

Michael Tsarion gives a talk at the Granada Forum in Los Angeles, 2006.

I hereby apologize to Michael Tsarion and his fans. I had, in the past listened to many of his interviews over internet radio and enjoyed his scholarship, research, and presentation. One day, when I heard him talk about Akhunaton and Moses, I was totally turned off, and felt that he had fallen into a stumblingblock and would hurt people with his mixed up ideas about the timeline in history where Moses and Akhunaton are concerned. From that time I avoided listening to any of his newer lectures.

Yesterday, Friday, December 29th, 2006, I came across the link for this video ( I saw it elsewhere, but someone has already posted this on GLP, and I searched and cannot find it). And something in my spirit said, hey watch a little bit of this. And then I also asked of the Lord, saying, is it okay to watch this? And the answer I got back was, you can handle it. So I started watching it.

Well, where do I start? I apologize to Michael Tsarion and his fans. Although I still believe he has a mix up over the Akhunaton/Moses thing, and he is still missing a "more clear" understanding of the efficacy of the blood of Jesus of Nazareth, there is a very, very important lesson in this video FOR ME and others. The lesson is, that when a person is still in the process of seeking and learning truth, that he can share what he HAS SO FAR, and bless others who are able to receive what he has. While, others who have other facets of the truth need not condemn him for the parts that he is missing, and certainly not dismiss him, or kick him in the fanny, or discount the work that God is doing through him. This same lesson was shown to me in the last few weeks when a christian shared a vision with the bible study I listen to, in which he revealed the understandings of the presence of the bad wolf (the ego Tsarion talks about in this video), and which the bible study received from him, at the first. But later when they reviewed some of his other writings and nit picked and found some things off, they turned around and kicked him in the fanny and dismissed the very VITAL truth that they needed about their own self-righteousness which has been built up in them by their own bad wolf component. This event, in turn, TAUGHT ME that I was making this bible study MORE to myself than I had ought to, and I stopped listening for two sessions (its twice a week) and when I went back and listened to the 3rd one since the event, again, they were STILL harping on this guy, and I thought thou protestest too much, and once again, learned my lesson, that while they are having to learn their own lesson, I need to stay away from listening to them for a while.

So, here comes this video from Michael Tsarion, whom I had sworn off of for a while, and the entire effect of the presentation was REFRESHING. After I heard all of it, I felt more refreshed, clear, peaceful, delivered. I pondered some of the concepts for about an hour, and noticed that I had received several confirmations of things the Lord has been teaching me, the lesson about being helped by people who dont believe the same way I do, and many other soul clearing ideas just left me more FREE than ever.

Now, also, today, when I awoke, I STILL felt way way better. And just now, I thought, no, there was something in there, in that video presentation that had POWER of God in it, to cleanse my soul.

And so again, I apologize to Michael Tsarion and his fans. His perspective on reality can and does help people. The POWER of the TRUTH is effective in cleansing souls. Those of us in Christ have a SERIOUS lesson to learn about truth, about loving others, about learning from others, about how God is AT WORK in others, and that it is our bad wolf that tells us to dismiss others just because they do not preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified (yet).

God wants us to have the TRUTH - and because what has happened is so complex, there are many many facets of the whole truth that are coming out, and when we pidgeon-hole ourselves into ONE corner of the truth, we prohibit ourselves from receiving the other parts that we need to effect a more thorough healing of our souls. The part about the need for the cleansing power of the Blood of Christ, can be received by a person at exactly the time that is right for them, and does not discount all the truth he has learned up to that time, even if he has rejected Jesus as Saviour before.

And you know me, this one scripture is the pure gospel that I have been harping on these last few months.

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
 Quoting: Bible 55555

And in the video, Tsarion mentions about quieting down the racket in your mind, and listening for the still small voice of God ( he called Him the God Force). This is the key, if a person is taught (implying hearing) by God, learns (implying obedience) from God, then he automatically comes to Jesus Christ (implying cleansing of his sins by the blood).

So this scripture is the simplest form of the gospel of truth for these days, and easily applies to what Tsarion does with this video, which is to INFORM people to stop letting that FALSE EGO control you, find your true self, and lisen to God (which he calls the God Force), which leads to salvation.

CHRISTIANS! WE NEED TO GROW UP!

Now, I have learned this hard lesson, and i hope explaining this, will help others learn to love and learn from others who also are 'in process' and have their parts of the truth to share.

I saw the link to this video on another forum, in which the poster said she listened to it three times. I am planning to listen to it again. There is a lot of deep truth in what Tsarion presents that goes into your consciousness (as he calls it) and clears your nonsense.

I just wanted to fess up over bad mouthing Tsarion in the past. Actually, he is right to warn people about the Aton, Hattonn cult! I just personally think that Akhunaton had nothing to do with it, so that was my stumbling block. We shall see as more truth is revealed.

[ END_OF_MESSAGE ]

Here is the link to the video again
[link to video.google.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP