Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 866,383
Pageviews Today: 1,541,747Threads Today: 653Posts Today: 11,571
05:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Binaural Beats WORKS!! SCARY SHIT!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to confirm that i have followed carfull instructions on how to program binaural beats with cooledit pro. When i listend to it through headphones especially when it got down to low Delta frequncies i felt VERY STRONG EFFECTS DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS.

a sudden feeling that somthing was definately working and then a progressing numbness of mybody as a fell deeper, then an all over tingling sensation or vibration, and then i became very scared as it felt like that weak feeling when your going to passout or faint. I also felt like ii was having sleep paralisis to an extent. after fight with myself to keep calm and just continue to breath as deep as possible, i felt my self falling out of my body but i dint try leaving my body i kept right with it. Anyway, all i can say is that it has very strong effects and it does work!

If you want to induce alterd states of conciousness then try it!

i can tell you how i made the audio track if anybody is interested.

it has specific freuencies for healing the physical body and the mind and self visulisation.

the carrier signlas included pink noise, 360hz balance frequecny, higher harmonics of the earth resonance e.g. 31.32hz,(according to the material i read, these very low carrier frequcnies, increase the effect of the binaural beats significantly.

The actuall brainwave frequcies start at 44hz then down to 27hz(high beta), down to 12 then 10.5 then 7.83(earth resonance) and ideal frequcency for self visulization, then down 7-4 hz and from 4 hz down to 0.5hz delta this is where the shit really starts to happen, finally 5 mins of 0.5hz(delta) and then gradually back up to 20hz beta with gradual fadeout.

be prepared its takes you very deep and you have to gradually pull yourself back to weaking conciousness or you will wont beable to move and you will panic.

heres a link to the frequncies and the effects.
[link to www.lunarsight.com]

if anybody really wants the file on MP3 then i can email it to you, its 10 mb. and lasts approx 35mins.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP