Users Online Now: 1,818 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 800,325
Pageviews Today: 1,371,686Threads Today: 531Posts Today: 9,809
03:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anybody else see the weird cloud pillars infront of the moon last night?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was driving home from work last night around 530 and i looked at the moon, which was huge at that time, then it went out of site as i drove around some turns. When it came back into my view there was this long thin pillar of something, it wasnt smoke, and there are no factories around, it looked thicklike a cloud... i kept looking every chance i could, when i lost view again then came back to see a second one, i dont know if this one just appeared or if i couldnt see it because it wasnt lit by the moon bt this one had the same consistancy and was just tall but much thinner... together they made a huge V around the moon. My co-worker saw the same thing and we are confused as hell, these things were going straight up in the air. I am up in north jersey if anyone else saw anything or has some guesses let me know
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP