Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 964,934
Pageviews Today: 1,328,705Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 6,251
11:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did Stewart Swerdlow Kill Max Spiers? Some interesting Info everyone should see....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First off, it's a bit odd, Swerdlow was the one who basically brought Max to Poland and introduced Max to a group of Swerdlows "friends" and shortly thereafter Max Spiers ends up dead....

In this video taken only a day or two after Max Spiers died Swerdlow says (around 4min30second mark) this when he was talking about Max Spiers death....

"He was not attacked, he was not murdered, he was a very programmed person....."

How could he possibly know this? And now several months later his death looks very suspicious and it's quite possible that he was murdered, especially after Max gave some of his most powerful and amazing, and mind blowing interviews ever exposing some of the biggest secrets of the illuminati on the the planet, under the planet and off the planet....

(i would highly recommend listening to this last interview of his before he was murdered, it's literally one of the most mind blowing interviews i have ever heard from any conspiracy whisleblower, plz save this interview)

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Now several very prominent researchers are asking questions about Swerdlow and his possible involvement in the death and cover up of Max Spiers murder, including Miles Johnson of the Bases series.....

In this recent interview with Simon Parkes on Project Camelot already has 200,000 hits on youtube, Simon Parkes flat out says that Max Spiers was murdered and the rumors of drugs and suicide were complete fabrications made up by evil people trying to cover up the murder, he doesnt name names, but I think he was talking about Swerlow, i would recommend listening to the entire interview, as next to the last interview Max Spiers gave before he died, this is one of the most important interviews going around right now that relates to current events, the bigger illuminati picture and whats coming for the world....

If a mod has it in his or her heart please pin this thread for a few hours to respect the memory of a very courageous man who was murdered exposing some of the greatest evil mankind has ever seen
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP