Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ATTN GLPers: (((WORTH READING))) “AND SURVEY SAYS”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today I made 2 posts while at work, both for fun, and me and some colleagues had a great laugh. Here is why:

1) This morning, I made the first post regarding the comedy of people that post and reply entitled GLP = COMEDY SITCOM OF THE YEAR
2) 4 hours later, under 400 Views for the above thread about comedy
3) 2 hours later I made a crazy post about the END OF THE WORLD entitled as BREAKING REPORT: NASA INSIDER SAYS COMET MCNAUGHT TRAJECTORY CHANGED; WILL IMPACT EARTH FRIDAY/SATURDAY THIS WEEK and had over 1000 people view it in only 2 hours
4) Over 30 people have replied cause they cant put together it was a joke (thought the link in the OP [link to www.juryroll.com] to see a goofy version of Jesus with Charles Mansons face gave it away, but not for some apparently).
5) The other 1,000 readers either caught on to the joke quickly, or…….started scurrying to get their belongings and run for cover
6) On post about a big breasted Asian girl named Yoko walking up a stairwell showing off her cute lil bum made the biggest impact of the day. 20-40 posted entitled YOKO ADMITS ON TV - SHE IS A REPTILIAN! Getting almost double the views of the doom and gloom post. So, what does this tell us?

First, GLPers love a lil T&A once in awhile or 2X as much as doom and gloom,
Second, They love their “doom and gloom” scenarios 3X more than they love comedy,
Third, 3% of the doom and glooms don’t even read the articles they respond to,
Fourth, You’re all doomed, again, for those who overlooked the days picture of Jesus talking to his fellow GLPers, here it is again [link to www.juryroll.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP