Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Amitakh Stanford
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message illu. I come across many glp posted topics with info that comes from the website [link to www.xeeatwelve.com] . The texts in that website, written mainly by Amitakh and Steffan Stanford, are relating one of the many possible viewpoints for the current state of things. What is weird is that i notice they are spread across this board in a way that it seems that no one has yet read the whole site (you can search for this name Amitakh Stanford in this board search and check this out for yourself, alot of broken parts but no connection). Well, i spent some time reading into that website and i realized that it looks almost like a book but there is no necessary page order, just that the more texts you read the more you will understand the viewpoint present in there. I would say that even though they are very very dualistic, the texts at least seem coherent and form a consistant theory somewhat similar to Sitchin's event line, so it cant hurt to read them in order to catch the whole picture, and in fact if you research a bit for it you will find that she has some good reputation in some points and places.
Here is some extra free research on Amitakh Stanford: it seems that she was previously writing with the name of Amitakh Chiappalone though i am not sure of this, just catched some gossip. If that's the case here are some pictures from the person:

[link to www.fortunecity.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP