Users Online Now: 2,272 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 848,057
Pageviews Today: 1,406,147Threads Today: 579Posts Today: 9,929
02:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nostradamus was mis-interpreted. The antichrist is not what you think or who you'd expect
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The antichrists of Nostradamus are an invention of modern interpretations. I can explain in detail if you are interested.

But first I'll give you some teasers for some background info.

There is no mention that Napolean was an antichrist
There is no mention that Hister was an antichrist.
There is no mention that Mabus is to be an antichrist.
There is no mention that a muslim is to be an antichrist

In any quatrain of Nossies.

So, for the teasers, lets look at related actual events of the past:

-- Century 6 Q. 97 (English translation) --
The sky will burn at 45 degrees,
Fire approaches the New City.
Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up
When they want to have proof of the Normans.

Ignore the last line as it is too obscure, and the first may be a reference to the latitude of New York city, which is a little over 40 degrees North, but the rest is clearly a description of 9/11. No big deal. Most know about this already.

-- Century 10 Q.72 (Engl. Trans.) --
In the year 1999 and seven months,
from the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the great King of the Mongols.
Before and after War reigns happily.

This is another 9/11 prophesy, but it was a warning. In July 1999, one of the lead terrorists of one of the cells which hijacked one of the doomed planes arrived in the US to begin their flight training. We should have been watching.
Now the great king of terror - the spectre of terrorism came to the us that day. And no, the king of terror is not the antichrist, just terrorism.
Is the great King of the Mongols the antichrist you ask.
NO. No certainty about who it is, but I can assure you as you will see from future posts, that it is not the antichrist.

(I sometimes worry that the great king of the Mongols who was awakened that day might be the chinese who say for the first time that the US may actually be vulnerable, and have been waging, thankfully, only an economic war since then. I wouldn't worry about this too much though, they wouldn't dare attack the US or the West. They are much more likely to trade weapons to the middle east for oil, so causing lots of minor 'irritations' instead.)

So who is the antichrist and what are they going to do. It's all in there. Clear as day, if you can clear away your preconceptions.

See you soon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP