Users Online Now: 2,294 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,636,458
Pageviews Today: 2,391,734Threads Today: 655Posts Today: 13,508
07:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Desperat situation I need advice NOW...please read and give me your opinion re: DD forced surgery in county jail...HELP!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My daughter was arrested last week because of old traffic tickets she failed to pay. Upon entering the jail they discovered that she was pregnant, she was suprised but said it was possible. When I called to arrange to visit her I was informed that she had been taken to the hospital but they refused to tell me why, I called the hospital and they also refused to tell me anything, also refused to let me speak with her. I was unable to get there being that the jail/hospital are over an hour away and roads were closed due to heavy snow.
When she got back to the jail she finally was allowed to call me and said she had undergone surgery for a tubal pregnancy. I am furious that they did surgery on my child and did not notify us, she could have died! So today I finally got to visit her and she said she begged them to call me but they said we might try to break her out!!!WTF!!! The Dr. told her they removed pregnancy tissue but under lab analysis did not find the embryo/ fetus/whatever so maybe they didn't get it all! Also she overheard the Dr. say the surgery may not have been necessary! Since we were not allowed to know this was going on we obviously had no choice regarding having our Dr.'s give her an exam. Mostly I am angry that the jail made all these choices for my family, and that my DD could have died...would they bury her and refuse to tell me that too! Now I wonder did they murder my unborn grandchild?!!! I feel like vomiting! Any one who knows if this may be common practice or whatever please give me your comments. It seems downright illegal to me. It seems a far bigger crime than what my DD did. So tonight she is still there alone in that harsh enviroment with a belly wound and drugged up on pain pills...Any Dr.s, Lawyers, LEOs, COs, regular folks with similar stories or just an opinion let me hear from you...What should I do know...????
P.S. DD is 26 years old, we are very close and she was in tears begging someone to call her Father and I. The guards said NO for over a week....so mad so mad so mad!!!!!!!!! wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP