Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please get ready
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am releasing this information to the world via this forum God Like Productions to ensure it will be seen by as many people as possible while protecting my identity.

What I am about to share with you may sound ridiculous but I assure you it is all true.

In 2011 the Earth will be facing a catastrophe surpassing any calamity our civilization has faced and people in the high offices in government’s world wide know this.

In 1951 the Soviet Union and the United States of America were contacted by an extraterrestrial race who foresaw what we are about to go through. The race of beings had come to warn Earth about the coming catastrophe and offer us a solution.

Governments were at first skeptical but as climate change continued they realized that the alien race was being truthful.

Basically, the plan is prior to the shift the alien race will offer any humans passage on there craft to take humanity to a safe location for a few years until the Earth’s continents re-aligned and the weather patters became stable.

Currently trials are being made of mass landings of craft and the news of the plan will be released 2 weeks prior to the evacuation. It will not be released sooner as governments have come to the conclusion that humans will not go along with the plan until the changes become apparent and are affecting everyone’s lives.

Unfortunately some aspects of humanity who know about this plan are taking matters into there own hands at the moment to secure key locations to set up a new power base when the changes are over and the population has been re-settled on Earth. Thankfully, those factions are not very powerful but may make some attempt to confuse humanity and spread disinformation mainly through religion when the Alien craft land.

The evacuation of earth will be an impressive feat and been in the planning for many decades, it will involve 100 million craft and 72 alien races animal, plant and bacterial species have already been evacuated.

I believe that people are able to accept the truth of what will happen and that is why I am sharing it with you to give your selves time to prepare as the evacuation will cause the split up of family and friends if they are not in the same location as you when your area is cleared.

So everyone, please get ready psychologically and spiritually for what is about to take place. I fear by governments’ not warning people in time many people may refuse to board the escape craft due to psychological and religious factors and I don’t want to see this happen. The Alien races will not force anyone to go against there will.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP