Users Online Now: 1,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 339,991
Pageviews Today: 534,413Threads Today: 202Posts Today: 3,264
05:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are Your CELL PHONES NOT WORKING RIGHT?!!! Communications Being Cut For BIG EVENT!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1. VERY IMPORTANT: Many people are now noticing their cell phones are cutting straight to voice mail and that they cannot get their cell phones not to. The message box is loaded with people saying this today so rather than post every mention I'll just do a general mention. This would obviously be done to cut communications before a major event, so people will be helpless and cut off from each other. VERIFY YOUR CELL IS WORKING NOW and not just cutting to voice mail.

2. Flight radar24 is tracking three different planes that are constantly circling DC right now. This would be done as a defensive measure because Obama has stirred things up so much with Russia. I doubt Russia will do anything but the Pentagon is having planes circle anyway.

3. Unconfirmed: The Russian diplomats are taking off today and they are all on the same plane. That would be a perfect opportunity to shoot them down and REALLY piss Russia off. If war is the goal, I'd say there is a chance Obama would do it.

4. Trump is going wild on Twitter, taunting snowflakes with repeated common sense tweets that are really stirring them up.

5. As everyone probably already knows, the liberals are threatening to get violent, especially at the inauguration. That does a lot to prove just how much they cannot think, because now preparations will be made for it.

6. Trump has threatened Obama with legal action for behaving in a way which is damaging the country. Obama has done so much to tarnish America's image with his belligerence towards Russia and the Russian hacker lies that Trump had to warn him it will not go unpunished to get Obama to stop. And he's right, Obama really has behaved badly, I'd say in a way that perfectly fits the politics of Sub Saharan Africa masterpieces like Sierra Leon and Cameroon. Enough is enough, Forget Kenya, Obama's behavior has been below even that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP