Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Draining the Swamp - My Thoughts on President Trump's Strategy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We've all been watching intently as the story unfolds. There have been moments of ups and downs and at times I have wondered if maybe more was coming at the MAGA movement than it can handle. I mean, it is a moment of existential threat for the left so it's all or nothing time (for both sides). The last few days I have come to understand the strategy being employed by the Trump administration and I am more optimistic than just a week ago. Let me get straight to the point and explain what I think President Trump is up to as I don't think it's exactly obvious.

It starts with that Andrew Jackson portrait. I knew when that happened that is was about to get interesting. It's obviously a declaration of war on the central banks. Now, there are lots of campaign promises that need to be fulfilled but many of them are what I would call tactical measures. Trump has been knocking those out pretty methodically but the really important strategic stuff is where the real story lies. The number one most strategically important goal is the destruction of the debt slavery system. Most of the problems society face are a result of this. Most folks here know all about this. So, when Jackson's face once again glares over the Oval Office it means something.

So, with this over-arching strategy in mind Trump has started taking out their pillars of support and is making damn good progress. What's the first thing we want to do? Cut off their money supply...but here we hit a snag. You see, the shadow govt has spent decades setting up black funding streams so they can't be bothered with going to Congress. This has been tolerated because the spooks presumably shouldn't be asked to publish details of their secret projects (national security cover) but it also allows them to slip the bounds of public accountability and in essence establishes a separate unlawful foreign govt entity. Hence, the shadow govt exists in it's current form. It is a combination of various criminal cartels all working together for their individual enrichment. This includes the fed reserve, much of the intel agencies, planned parenthood, most all of the federal agencies, blood banks, on and on. Basically every illegal market of note is run by these entities and used to fund this illegal shadow govt. I know this is no new info to most here but I am trying to establish the problem in order to show what Trump is now doing about it.

Well, he has recently signed an EO that has renewed the fight against the drug cartels. They have de-funded planned parenthood and NPR. They are going to cut off the cross-border trafficking of drugs and humans. I expect some sort of sanctions against China soon for it's organ harvest trade. Stopping all of this will involve arrests of top level operatives too. In order to minimize the damage to the country Trump has been doing this take down under the guise of several different efforts but it's all tied together. It's all shutting off the money to the crooks. Once the funds are cut off they will be seized and used towards the public good and there's a damn good chance that the debt of the United States to the fed reserve will be declared an invalid contract due to one party (the fed) engaging in fraudulent criminal activity.

The beauty of it is, he doesn't need any new law or power. It's all there already. And when the arrests keep happening it will be in a context where no possible protests will be taken seriously. Most people will understand it's a good thing.

Once the pillars are removed in this take down period your will see the oligarchs crumble to dust in a very short time.

"Pull it"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP