Users Online Now: 2,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 779,733
Pageviews Today: 1,283,999Threads Today: 512Posts Today: 8,839
01:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Could this be a seriously real way to EXIT THE MATRIX?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We live in a non-dual reality, but the matrix keeps us blind to it.

Quantum physicist John Wheeler was basically saying the same thing when he said:

"There is no OUT THERE OUT THERE."

In a certain sense, 3D awareness exists within and as an expression of non-duality. It's the truth that the 3D matrix so cleverly hides from us.

Behind our eyes, the flame of non-dual awareness burns bright and steady. Some say at death that that flame goes out. They would be wrong.

We are awareness itself. Unborn and undying. The more we come to understand that, the lighter the load, the clearer the path.

I made this short vid as a tool for getting a feel for what freedom from the matrix might actually look like:

(headphones or earbuds recommended)

Even a partial understanding of quantum physics will open the door to anyone wishing to exit the matrix.

One of the best books on the subject (and the easiest to understand) is: Quantum Revelation by Paul Levy. This is one of the most powerful books I’ve ever read. Almost every page has a head turning, mind boggling zinger. You won’t be disappointed.

A word of caution: use your discernment because the forces behind the matrix are hell bent on further seducing us into its digital clutches. My personal to do list on this front includes 1) figuring out ways to distance myself bit by bit from my digital devices and 2) amping my frequency up whenever i can (my go to is: www.oraclegirl.org/event/reboot-group) and 3) connecting with nature whenever and however possible.

That's my report.

Much love –

ps: Another vid I've produced along the same lines:

pps: Check recent posts for updates
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP